Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) A zero-day vulnerability exposes video surveillance systems to attack.
2) Users of freelance job sites are being targeted in a new malware campaign.
3) A strain of malware known as Xbash contains a harsh cocktail of ransomware, cryptomining, botnet and worm functionality.
4) Adobe Reader received a bundle of emergency fixes, including one for a critical zero-day vulnerability.
5) The powerful mobile spyware Pegasus is being used more widely than previously believed.