Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) State election systems in the United States aren't just vulnerable - they are under active attack.
2) The messaging interface used by thousands of banks worldwide continues to be ambushed, and users are being urged to implement new security measures.
3) Adobe ColdFusion, Google Chrome and Cisco received important security patches.
4) Apple completed fixes across its product line to address trio of zero-day vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to spy on users and steal sensitive data.
5) Researchers uncovered a new capability of the "Rowhammer" attack method that significantly heightens the risk to cloud assets.