The security landscape has so much to give in terms of subject matter that is important to infosec professionals everywhere. As we close out 2015, here are a list of the most widely read posts of the year on our Trustwave and SpiderLabs blogs. You may notice that some of the pieces weren't even published in 2015, but nonetheless maintained a captive audience due to the topic's continued relevancy.
Please continue to visit our blogs in 2016, when we will produce our most prolific content yet. Happy New Year!
1. Bark and Bite? The Essential Facts on the POODLE Vulnerability
2. Extra, Extra: Get the 2015 Trustwave Global Security Report
3. 6 Common Questions Answered About Windows XP End-of-Life
4. Q&A: A New Point-of-Sale Malware Family Named Punkey
5. Is Managed Security Right for Your Business? [Flow Chart]
1. Sqlmap Tricks for Advanced SQL Injection
2. Hiding Webshell Backdoor Code in Image Files
3. Tutorial for NTDS goodness (VSSADMIN, WMIS, NTDS.dit, SYSTEM)
4. Joomla SQL Injection Vulnerability Exploit Results in Full Administrative Access
Hacking with Drain Cleaner - Yet Another BitLocker Bypass Technique