Keep the Sky from Falling
Cloud computing continues to soar in popularity, but businesses must ensure its many pros aren't outweighed by its cons, one of which being security. Trustwave consulting services can migrate some or all of your workloads to the cloud safely and effectively, with our managed security services here to help enable ongoing protection.
What Cloud Security Brings to You
- Guidance to define an effective security strategy to protect cloud environments and data in the cloud.
- Assistance to deploy new technologies like Cloud Access Security Broker and Security Posture Management, as well as ongoing tuning and optimization.
- Protection to stop threats from penetrating cloud environments and executing malicious actions.
- Detection of malicious activity throughout all phases of the attack kill chain, with the goal of minimizing dwell time.
- People, processes, and technologies to help prevent or minimize the damage cyber threats can cause.
- Specialized training to help reduce risk and equip staff with knowledge and tools.
Technologies. Services. Expertise.
Experienced Security Partner
Work with a security industry leader that has helped customers meet security and compliance goals for more than 20 years.
Service Delivery Flexibility
Choose whether you want Trustwave to be the security provider for all your needs, or to augment the resources you already have. And you choose: on-prem, in the cloud or hybrid operating models.
24x7 Threat Monitoring & Detection
Gain broader visibility into threats and faster breach detection via leading technology and experts who are monitoring and analyzing your data around the clock.
Existing Investment Protection
Leverage Security Technology Management for existing and new deployments with Trustwave and/or leading third-party solutions.
Trustwave SpiderLabs Expertise
Get help from an elite group of researchers, penetration testers and incident response professionals, and benefit from their renowned threat intelligence.
Gain help when you need it, from having an experienced incident responder commence a digital forensics investigation within hours to scheduling a penetration test at a time that suits you.