The CADA training course is designed to provide you with the fundamental knowledge to configure and operate AppDetectivePRO. The CADA designation provides proof of your ability to perform database vulnerability assessments, configuration assessments and user entitlement reviews using the AppDetectivePRO solution.
After completing this one day course, participants will:
- have a clear understanding of Application Security's AppDetectivePRO solution and operational methodology.
- learn to use AppDetectivePRO basic and advanced functionality, and install, configure and utilize all product features.
- learn how to customize policies, checks, exceptions and leverage built-in reporting capabilities.
- learn how to review identified vulnerabilities and user privilege entitlements through reports.
- earn the Certified AppDetectivePRO Auditor (CADA) designation upon successful completion.