Web applications are mission critical for most organizations, but many are challenged to manage the security and compliance of these applications. A Web Application Firewall (WAF) helps organizations mitigate risk, as well as assist in meeting certain compliance requirements.
Key Features of Managed WAF:
- Deployment and tuning of the WAF appliance
- Continuous systems health monitoring
- 24x7x365 event monitoring and alerting, and periodic log review options
- Tuning support for scheduled changes to protected applications
- Customer access to events and reports through the MSS Portal
- Advanced Web application security detection and protection, including coverage of the OWASP Top 10 Web application attacks