Browse our IT and security resources to find information on topics around managed security, security news, and more.
CMMC: Effective Approaches to Achieve a Secure Supply Chain
After DoD discovered that the approach to self-attestation for NIST 800-171 is not effectively being implemented by the DIB, they now have created the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) which requires a visit from an assessor. All 300,000 members of the DIB, which include suppliers of goods and services to DoD, are going to have to become CMMC-certified based upon a phased approach.
View Trustwave's on-demand webinar where you will have the opportunity to learn about:
- CMMC and how it impacts you
- How the DFARS rule change impacts you and your company
- How to get started with CMMC and the steps you should take now to prepare yourself for a target maturity level
- NIST 800-171 regulations as the precursor to CMMC
- Managed Detection and Response and how it relates to CMMC needs