Database and Big Data Scanner
Databases are critical repositories of customer information and intellectual property, making them enticing targets for cybercriminals. Trustwave AppDetectivePRO allows your business to discover, assess and report in minutes on the security, risk or compliance posture of any database or big data store within your environment – on premises or in the cloud.
What AppDetectivePRO Brings to You
- Easy to deploy and use, with low hardware requirements.
- Built-in regulatory policies – or create your own policies to match specific business needs.
- Insight into auditors’ findings by leveraging the tool most frequently used by them.
- User rights review helps you identify privileged users and improve audit planning.
- Pre-built data security controls based on industry standards and regulatory requirements – or create new custom controls.
- A continuously updated knowledgebase backed by Trustwave SpiderLabs.
Discover. Assess. Report.
Agentless Automated Data Scanning
Discover, assess and report on the security, risk or compliance posture of any database or big data store across your environment – on premises or in the cloud – in minutes.
Complete, Accurate and Intuitive
Automate inventory, testing, information gathering and analysis to empower you with the intelligence needed to harden your data warehouses.
Automated Questionnaire Development
Gain the flexibility to create new data security controls or customize from existing pre-built controls based on industry standards and regulatory requirements.
Auditing and User Rights Review
Acquire insight into your auditors’ findings even before the audit by using the database tool most frequently used by them.
Assessment and Remediation Management
Close the loop on issues, from the initial discovery of databases and big data stores to the fixing of critical vulnerabilities or policy violations.
Data Security Knowledgebase
Access extensive and continuously updated analytics and a knowledgebase of best practices, configuration settings and vulnerabilities.