Test, Don't Guess
The prevalence of new vulnerabilities is smashing records, meaning organizations have never been more exposed to exploitable weaknesses. Trustwave Managed Security Testing is a specialized service to help ensure the robust and accurate vulnerability assessment of your databases, networks and applications.
What Managed Security Testing Brings to You
- Scanning and testing across databases, networks and applications through a single solution and unified portal.
- A risk-based approach that empowers effective decision-making and lets you make the most impact with existing resources.
- Simplified security management with a consolidated portal that lets you access, manage and report on scans and tests conducted across assets in your entire organization.
- Historical records and powerful reporting features, including reports on risks, remediation status, compromised data and status across projects or for individual tests.
- A flex-spend model that lets you more efficiently allocate budget and consume funds as needed.
- Augmented resources and scalability that support your business needs.
Gauge Real-World Effectiveness of Your Security Posture.
No-Hassle, Scalable Testing
Take a programmatic and holistic approach to vulnerability management through a single, consolidated view of risk spanning databases, network infrastructure and applications.
Select what you want tested, and your account balance is debited according to predefined pricing. This allows you to avoid balloon payments and multiple contract negotiations.
Mind the Gaps
Schedule quarterly maintenance scans or tests to catch issues that may have materialized from network architecture changes or updates to an application’s code base.
Delivered by the elite and experienced Trustwave SpiderLabs team, our manual process transcends the generic responses, false positive findings and other limitations of automated application assessment tools.
One View, on Demand
Program tests, see your account balance and purchase history, and schedule and manage penetration tests with at-a-glance views of all your projects and findings.
Powerful Reporting Functionality
Meet internal reporting, audit, compliance and other needs, including online reporting and metrics of vulnerability data.