In this episode:
- The Darknet gets its very own search engine
- AOL accounts hacked to send spam
- Google refunds fake anti-virus app
- Patched backdoor in Wi-Fi routers can be reopened
- Apple releases patches for iOS and OS X
- Researcher claims that satellite communications terminals are riddled with vulnerabilities
- OpenBSD forks OpenSSL to make LibreSSL
We'd love to hear what you think or what you'd like to hear in future episodes. Please feel free to leave comments below!
Listen to SpiderLabs radio in iTunes.
Or you can download the MP3 file directly here.
Or listen right from your browser with this embedded player.