In this episode:
- Oleg Pliss has been captured
- The first real Android ransomware
- "Red Button" Attack on Smart TVs
- MS Patch Tuesday round up
- 2 Teens Responsibly Hack an ATM
- TW SpiderLab's own Oren Hafif finds a Gmail bug
Links mentioned in this episode: http://www.orenh.com/2014/06/one-token-to-rule-them-all-tale-of.html
We'd love to hear what you think or what you'd like to hear in future episodes. Please feel free to leave comments below!
Listen to this and archived episodes on Trustwave SpiderLabs Radio or in iTunes.
Or you can download the MP3 file directly here.
Or listen right from your browser with this embedded player.