A Different Security Operations Center
Trustwave ASOCs differ from traditional security operations centers when it comes to delivering effective cyber security. In addition to security device monitoring and alerting, Trustwave ASOCs have extended capabilities for advanced threat detection and real-time incident response, containment and remediation. Additionally, Trustwave covers the entire lifecycle of a security incident--from initial detection through returning a network back to steady state operation—all under one roof by a global team of security professionals solely dedicated to protecting businesses.
What Trustwave Federated ASOCs Bring to You
- Highly skilled combination of security professionals ranging from security analysts to security architects and forensic investigators.
- Federated security operations, capable of providing the exact skills in the exact locations needed across the globe whenever or wherever it’s needed.
- Automated analysis by a cloud engine to find known threats, anomalous behavior and suspicious activity.
- Human analysis for advanced threat triage, threat hunting, reverse engineering and other activities.
- ASOCs are also co-located with some of the world’s largest telco providers, allowing for unprecedented threat intelligence sharing
- Secure access to data and reports 24x7 via the Trustwave TrustKeeper portal.