This week we will be presenting and speaking at InfoSecurity, Europe's No.1 Information
Security event (April 24th - 26th).
We'll have our stand ready, marked D20, with materials and a small amphitheatre where
I will be giving presentations on various security related topics every hour.
Here's the schedule for the conference days:
- 10:00 & 15:00 - Exploit Kits: The Underground's Weapon of Choice
- 11:00 & 16:00 - Targeted Attacks: Sneaky and Dangerous
- 12:00 - Social Media: Fun, Useful but At Times Also a Conduit for Malware
- 13:00 -Fraudulent Digital Certificates: Signed Doesn't Necessarily Mean Benign
- 14:00 - Geographical Distribution of Web-based Malware
My colleagues, John Yeo, Jamie French and Oliver Pinson-Roxburgh, will be giving
some excellent presentations on additional topics at our other stand, marked
- 10:00 & 14:00 - Security Threats and Trends
- 11:00 & 15:00 - Hackers hiding in plain sight?
- 12:00 & 16:00 - What you don't know about Web Application Firewalls
Our staff will be there to answer your questions and listen to your comments. We
hope to see you there!