This is a post for those attempting to solve the Crypto contest I introduced a couple weeks ago. There are quite a few people wracking their brains on it so I decided to give some hints. It's difficult to describe how incredibly hard it can be to solve a Crypto algorithm that hasnt been seen before.
Without further ado, the hints:
1. It's called the Triforce Cipher, not Sierpinski's Triangle Cipher.
2. I introduced transposition and substitution in the blog because thats what the cipher uses. More accurately, Transposition THEN substitution.
3. Once you solve the transposition, look for uniqueness.
4. I said the cipher was simple, I didnt say it was easy ;)
5. There are no spaces in the answer, just letters.
6. Keep an eye on @atucom on twitter, I may release a couple more hints in the near future.