In this episode:
- Tweetdeck suffers from an XSS worm
- Even Hackers pick bad passwords
- MS releases an Emergency Patch
- SimpLocker Android Ransomware encryption bypassed
- Researchers find vulnerabilties in both Google Play and thousands of Apps
- New towelroot root exploit for Android
We'd love to hear what you think or what you'd like to hear in future episodes. Please feel free to leave comments below!
Or you can download the MP3 file directly here.
Or listen right from your browser with this embedded player.