In this episode:
- Wannabe Facebook hackers hack themselves
- John McAfee helps launch a new secure messaging app
- Some new vulnerabilities and disclosures surrounding iPhone
- Symantec claims that Antivirus is dead
- A vulnerabilitiy in Dropbox exposes shared links
- 4chan hacked and a bug bounty offered, sort of
- And, no, the Covert Redirect OAuth flaw is not the next Heartbleed
We'd love to hear what you think or what you'd like to hear in future episodes. Please feel free to leave comments below!
Listen to SpiderLabs radio in iTunes.
Or you can download the MP3 file directly here.
Or listen right from your browser with this embedded player.