Blogs & Stories

SpiderLabs Blog

Attracting more than a half-million annual readers – is the security community’s go-to destination for technical breakdowns of the latest threats, critical vulnerability disclosures and cutting-edge research.

URL decoding bug fixed

I just fixed a small bug in the URL decoding routine. Apparently, I forgot to add code to convert '+' characters into spaces. It is a great comfort to use regression testing while development. So, this time, before making any changes to the source code I created a test (#31) to test the bug. Then I fixed, and run tests again. Now I know that the bug is fixed, but I also know that the functionality I had before is still there.

Recent SpiderLabs Blog Posts