Now on to five security things to know this week:
1) An "extremely critical" vulnerability in web content management platform Drupal continues to be widely exploited to deliver malware such as cryptocurrency miners.
2) A new cybercrime group is using supply chain attacks to target the health care industry.
3) Malicious mobile hackers have upped their game by now bringing insidious surveillance malware to Google Play.
4) Bogus tech support calls, which are scams that involve an attacker tricking a victim into paying money to expunge non-existent malware, are up by nearly 25 percent.
5) The U.S. Food and Drug Administration released an action plan to address medical device security.