1. Oracle released 136 patches as part of its quarterly security update.
2. For the first time, Android-run smartphones may be susceptible to drive-by ransomware attacks.
3. The creator of the SpyEye banking Trojan was sentenced to just under a decade in prison.
4. Hackers may have compromised a messaging interface used by thousands of banks worldwide to spread malware and steal more than $81 million from the central bank of Bangladesh.
5. U.S.-led cyberattacks against ISIS are underway.
UPDATE (1:30 p.m. ET): Let's add one more with news that an apparent WordPress update is on the way.