Now on to five security things to know this week:
1) The Rarog Trojan makes cryptomining easy to conduct and affordable.
2) Here is what you can expect from Tuesday's Patch Tuesday update from Microsoft.
3) Security observers are keeping a close watch on pending legislation in the state of Georgia that opponents say would criminalize vulnerability research.
4) Can't get enough Fortnite in your life? Perhaps a career in cybersecurity is calling your name.
5) Security awareness education can achieve big results - it just requires continuous training.