1. This Q&A likely answers many of the questions you have regarding Apple's iPhone privacy battle with the FBI.
2. More proof that the ransomware racket generates big bucks for cybercriminals. Speaking of which, there's a new ransomware scam going around.
3. A top U.S. government cybersecurity official resigned following a major breach. Meanwhile, a former White House security adviser was tapped to run a newly created cybersecurity commission.
4. New research this week shows that wireless keyboards and mice may be susceptible to attack.
5. Whaling and spear phishing ruses are not going away.