1) Microsoft and Adobe released their monthly round of fixes, with the latter causing additional headaches. Meanwhile, Edge vulnerabilities previously patched have made their way into the Sundown exploit kit.
2) When it comes to calculating the cost of a data breach, there are a number of factors to take into account.
3) WordPress plugged eight security vulnerabilities.
4) Password complexity is showing no signs of improvement.
5) Users are warned to watch out for an impressively convincing Gmail phishing campaign.