1. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued security guidance to medical device makers.
2. A vulnerability in OpenSSH could leak private crypto keys.
3. Bloomberg takes a deeper look at the hacker attack on the Ukrainian power grid and whether a similar scenario could play out in Europe or the United States. (Hint: Not while squirrels remain a bigger adversary).
4. A new trojan is targeting Android devices and stealing two-factor authentication information.
5. The debate continues on how the United States should handle ISIS-affiliated hackers.