1) The Long Term Evolution (LTE) cellular technology standard contains currently unpatchable weaknesses that can subject users to attacks.
2) Security blogger Brian Krebs helps you avoid getting your credit card skimmed at the gas station.
3) A new strain of Mac OS X malware targets cryptocurrency investors who use popular chat and collaboration platforms.
4) Authorities in Russia nabbed two hackers on charges of compromising hundreds of thousands of accounts belonging to loyalty and rewards programs.
5) Researchers showed how cybercriminals can sidestep defenses meant to prevent "Rowhammer" attacks, which can remotely hijack Android devices by leveraging graphics processing units (GPUs).