Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook.
1) The VPNFilter router malware affects many more devices than previously thought.
2) Adobe delivered an urgent fix for a zero-day Flash Player flaw being actively exploited.
3) Four alleged members of a CEO fraud racket that caused millions of dollars in losses to businesses were arrested.
4) A vulnerability dubbed "Zip Slip" enables attackers to conceal malware in archive files, potentially affecting huge numbers of open-source projects.
5) A highly critical Cisco bug, affecting the way system admins authenticate users across the network, is now patchable by updating to the latest Access Control Server version.