1) The VPNFilter router malware affects many more devices than previously thought.
2) Adobe delivered an urgent fix for a zero-day Flash Player flaw being actively exploited.
3) Four alleged members of a CEO fraud racket that caused millions of dollars in losses to businesses were arrested.
4) A vulnerability dubbed "Zip Slip" enables attackers to conceal malware in archive files, potentially affecting huge numbers of open-source projects.
5) A highly critical Cisco bug, affecting the way system admins authenticate users across the network, is now patchable by updating to the latest Access Control Server version.