Join Trustwave at the 2023 Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit in London, September 26-28. Learn More
Get access to immediate incident response assistance.
Eradicate cyberthreats with world-class intel and expertise
Expand your team’s capabilities and strengthen your security posture
Tap into our global team of tenured cybersecurity specialists
Subscription- or project-based testing, delivered by global experts
Get ahead of database risk, protect data and exceed compliance requirements
Catch email threats others miss with layered security & maximum control
Eliminate alert fatigue, focus your SecOps team, stop threats fast, and reduce cyber risk
5 Security Things to Know for the Week of Aug. 6
5 Security Things to Know for the Week of Sept. 4
5 Security Things to Know for the Week of Aug. 13
Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook.
1) Microsoft issued fixes to close holes that could enable attacks similar to WannaCry ransomware and took the unusual step again of patching unsupported systems.
2) The U.S. government directly linked "Hidden Cobra" attacks against the media, aerospace and financial sector to North Korea and warned that more could be on the way.
3) Google is trying to remove from its Google Play store dozens of apps that cause an unending barrage of pop-up ads.
4) European authorities charged six people with purchasing software that could be used to hide malware from detection.
5) The number of unfilled cybersecurity positions may more than triple over the next several years.
5 Security Things to Know for the Week of June 12
Introducing the 2017 Trustwave Global Security Report
Copyright © 2023 Trustwave Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.