1) A new strain ofZacinlo malware distributes adware and quietly takes screenshots of Windows 10 machines, and experts worry its prevalence may get worse.
2) A 5-year-old banking Trojan is backcausing mayhem via malicious Office documents.
3) The Android-based Red Alert Trojan, which targets mobile banking applications, is becoming popular in the cybercriminal underground.
4) The trade dispute between China and the United States is reigniting digital attacksagainst American businesses.
5) The U.S. Federal Trade Commission and Better Business Bureau teamed upto launch a new campaign to help small businesses stay safe from scams.