Now on to five security things to know this week:
1) Beware of the new point-of-sale malware known as PinKite, which is small in size but packs a big punch.
2) A cyberattack last summer against a petrochemical company in Saudi Arabia has experts fearing that similar assaults are imminent.
3) Microsoft and Adobe released fixes to address dozens of vulnerabilities.
4) Microsoft announced a new bug bounty program geared toward "speculative execution" vulnerabilities, like Meltdown and Spectre.
5) Researchers are keeping a close watch on a new malware-as-a-service platform on the dark web.