1) Heads up, IT admins: A busy run of fresh patches is expected this week.
2) Dutch researchers uncovered a "Rowhammer" attack that can remotely hijack Android devices by leveraging graphics processing units (GPUs).
3) Cryto-mining malware known as "Kitty" is clawing into a critical, but now patched, Drupal vulnerability.
4) Chinese state-sponsored hackers are behind years' worth of intrusions into software and gaming organizations in the United States, Japan, South Korea and China, according to a new research paper.
5) With the effective date of the General Data Protection Regulation happening May 25, beware of phishers trying to take advantage of the nearing deadline.