1. U.S. authorities announced the indictments of five defendants charged in connection with hacking financial institutions to steal customer information.
2. Trustwave SpiderLabs researchers are concerned that a family of point-of-sale malware, known as 'Cherry Picker,' may be more widespread due to very low detection rates.
3. Following the terrorist attacks in Paris, Beirut and Kenya, Anonymous released a new video "declaring war" on ISIS.
4. Here come the holidays, and with them, a spike in phishing attacks, including this new campaign that is relying on an old trick.
5. Last week's Patch Tuesday resulted in a glitch that forced Microsoft to reissue one of its fixes.