Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) A new banking Trojan emerged in the wild that already is comparable to some of its more sinister predecessors, while a second banking Trojan received new functionality.
2) The U.S. government warned about cyberattacks emanating from North Korea.
3) More fears have emerged over the scope of devastation that malicious car hacking can inflict.
4) Adobe rolled out dozens of patches, while Microsoft issued fixes as well, including for a 17-year-old Office flaw.
5) A majority of Android devices are vulnerable to screen and audio eavesdropping.