1) With the holiday shopping season now underway, employees should be armed with recommendations for fending off cybercriminals.
2) Beware of vulnerable WordPress plug-ins commonly used on e-commerce websites.
3) Researchers developed malware that can record conversations from your headphones.
4) Malicious images on a pair of popular social networking sites did not lead to ransomware, as first reported, but were related to "bad" Chrome extensions.
5) Is Microsoft pulling the plug on its Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET) too soon?