Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) A major vulnerability announced Monday in a Wi-Fi encryption standard leaves millions of devices and networks vulnerable to "Krack" attacks.
2) Microsoft patched, among other vulnerabilities, a zero-day that was being actively exploited, while Adobe failed to drop fixes for the first time in years.
3) Phony tax documents are being used as bait to trick users into installing Java RAT malware.
4) iPhone prompts asking you to enter your Apple ID could be spoofed.
5) North Korean adversaries are suspected of using phishing messages to probe U.S. utilities.