1) Adobe recently skipped monthly patches for the first time in years, but the break for IT admins didn't last long, as the software maker rushed out an emergency fix for a Flash zero-day vulnerability.
2) Google announced new "advanced protection" capabilities designed for locking down high-risk accounts.
3) Malware designed for ATMs turned up in the criminal underground.
4) Nation-state hackers are believed to be behind a new malware campaign going after cybersecurity enthusiasts and professionals.
5) Here is how a slew of vendors are responding to the KRACK WPA2 vulnerability.