1) Thousands of routers have been hijacked to spy on user's traffic.
2) Cisco patched its products for multiple vulnerabilities, including a 'critical' bug affecting Apache Struts 2. In addition, Mozilla released an updated Firefox version that corrects multiple flaws.
3) A Microsoft zero-day vulnerability was exposed on Twitter.
4) A new banking Trojan, dubbed 'CamuBot,' targets Brazilian users and eyes their credentials.
5) The alleged mastermind of the Satori botnet, which consists of compromised Internet of Things devices, was charged with hacking crimes.