1) New research shows hackers have gained "operational access" to the U.S. power system.
2) A vulnerability at a domain registrar may have placed thousands of '.uk.' domains at risk to traffic hijacking.
3) Unpatched Android devices not running the Oreo operating system are susceptible to overlay attacks that can give attackers access to your phone.
4) Microsoft has no plans to patch a vulnerability discovered in its Edge browser for Windows 10.
5) The state of Virginia is jettisoning voting machines shown to be vulnerable to hacking.