Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook.
1) Microsoft issued its largest security update of the year, which included fixes for a zero-day vulnerability that has been exploited for at least two years.
2) As ransomware attacks become more targeted and costly, the FBI is urging victims to come forward.
3) Adobe, Google Chrome, Apple, and Cisco also released patches last week.
4) Hackers are actively targeting a recently fixed vulnerability in Drupal, and a newly discovered hole in MySQL could lead to server compromise.
5) Mozilla Firefox is readying a fix for a man-in-the-middle attack vulnerability.