On October 7, Trustwave cyber specialists Mark Hamilton and James Kucan will conduct a webinar discussing how Trustwave can help optimize an existing Microsoft cybersecurity investment to give coverage across today’s cyber frameworks by implementing a cyber mesh architecture.
How important is such a move? The analyst firm Gartner predicts that by 2024 organizations that adopt a cybersecurity mesh architecture will reduce the impact of a cyberattack by an average of 90%.
During the webinar, Hamilton and Kucan, will run through how Trustwave implemented a cyber mesh architecture for an Australian organization which uses Microsoft security technology. In addition, attendees can learn about the benefits the Trustwave Fusion platform has delivered for their cyber detection and response capabilities.
Hamilton and Kucan will cover:
- The importance of cyber mesh in meeting NIST or similar frameworks
- The challenges in the existing tech stack mix – hackers don’t think in silos
- Learn about an Australian client’s need to mature their cyber controls
- Experience what your cyber response could look like
- The benefits realized by the client
- Understand what Trustwave can do to help you optimize your investment and achieve a cyber mesh architecture.
Please join us on Friday, October 07, 2022, at 12:00 PM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (New South Wales). The webinar will last one hour.
UPCOMING LIVE WEBINAR
Optimising your Cyber Response with a Cyber Mesh Architecture
Join this upcoming briefing to learn more about cyber mesh architectures. We’ll be discussing how an Australian organisation adopted this strategy to reduce their TCO and operational burden, harmonising their Microsoft security infrastructure for better threat detection and response capability.