We are very excited to see Trustwave named as a Top 10 MSSP by Cyber Defense Magazine. This latest recognition is a welcome addition to our growing list of recent analyst and award validation that positions us as a leader in managed security services (MSS) and managed detection and response (MDR):
- Named Leader in the most recent Forrester Wave™: Global Managed Security Services Providers
- Named Leader in the most recent Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide
- Named Strong Performer in the most recent Forrester Wave: Managed Detection and Response
- Trustwave MDR named threat detection category winner – Fortress Cybersecurity Awards
- Trustwave named ‘Market Leader in Global Managed Threat Detection and Response’ by the 2021 Global Infosec Awards
What Makes Trustwave MSS & MDR Different
A key component of our leadership position is our ability to successfully integrate our elite SpiderLabs team and their world-class threat intelligence into our core MSS offerings. Leveraging data from across Trustwave’s 5,000+ MSS global customers along with discreet security research to hone in on attack vectors, indicators of compromise (IoCs) and attacker behaviors across a multitude of verticals, SpiderLabs makes Trustwave who we are.
And as an award-winning Microsoft Active Protections Program (MAPP) Top Threat Indicator and provider of globally recognized research on industry-shaping topics – i.e., GoldenSpy, US election security, SolarWinds vulnerabilities, and more – it's hard to argue that without Trustwave SpiderLabs, your threat intelligence is missing something.
Trustwave’s ability to infuse its MSS offering with this actionable threat intelligence along with advanced analytics in the purpose-built and cloud-native Trustwave Fusion open XDR platform has been critical in helping to meet enterprises' strenuous needs as they embrace digital transformation and combat the continuously evolving threat landscape.
In the first Forrester Wave for MDR, Trustwave stood out and achieved the highest scores possible in the following categories:
- Threat intelligence for faster detection and response
- Collaboration with clients for superior outcomes in detection, investigation, and response
- XDR collection, correlation, and APIs
Trustwave has made significant investments in its MDR capabilities and offerings. We've developed the Trustwave Fusion Platform to perform and enable threat detection and response capabilities as well as provide powerful analytics and insights to our customers. Trustwave has also doubled its investment in rapid geographic expansion and top security talent. We continue to add highly skilled and specialized security practitioners to our teams worldwide.
The Definitive Buyer's Guide for Managed Detection and Response Services
Threat actors continue to develop malicious, ingenious tricks and techniques, to stay one step ahead of security systems and response specialists. Meanwhile, security teams are facing a complex digital landscape coupled with over-extended, under-resourced teams.