Trustwave Senior Technical Product Manager, Craig Sargent (based in NZ), breaks down our 2021 research by the Trustwave SpiderLabs threat and malware analysis teams.
- Understand how free cloud infrastructure like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, WeTransfer, and SharePoint URLs are used to host phishing pages
- Know the most common archive file types used for malicious attachments
- Learn the key subject lines that should put your employees on high alert
- Understand commonplace concealment tactics like how attacks use URL shortener services including bit.ly, bit.do, and t.co
- Learn about Extortion Spam