The job of an IT security professional is high octane. Adversaries seem to be preying around every corner - and that is not to mention all the other challenges and ramifications that come with the job.
Each year, we like to ask practitioners around the world about the various security pressures they are feeling and experiencing to help organizations better recognize and calculate how far their infosec program needs to go. We compiled the findings this year in the 2017 Security Pressures Report, which we will break down here.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- The biggest findings from this year's report.
- How the role of security pro is more personal than ever.
- Why security pressures can be turned into something positive.
- Compensating for and overcoming your largest hurdles.
- A checklist for achieving an optimum security program.