We've made a number of improvements to our DbProtect platform with the release of version 6.4.4, which is available now. Enhancements include a new advanced asset search feature, more filtering capabilities for reports and a number of operational system improvements.
To update your DbProtect installationor for support, visit www.trustwave.com/company/support and select "DbProtect" from the drop-down menu.
For more details about what's new in DbProtect version 6.4.4, see below.
- Enhanced asset search feature
- Advanced logic operators
- Filter on custom attributes
- Oracle service name now supported
- Test credentials against multiple assets at a time
REPORT and FILTER ENHANCEMENTS
- Organization-based reporting now takes all policy filters into account
- Filter organization-based results through a selected policy when a report job is created
- Apply new filter criteria for on-demand reports and run as a report job (available for Findings, Check Results and Latest Activity reports)
- Offline interactive result filtering on check-result data via a brand new distributable Findings Overview report
- Risk acceptance annotations now available in the Policy Details report
OPERATIONAL SYSTEM ENHANCEMENTS
DbProtect 6.4.4 contains over a dozen features, enhancements and improvements including:
- Improved performance in data warehouse (ETL) processing and port scanning in large network ranges
- New Database Activity Monitoring filter-logic options make it easier to include or exclude data as appropriate
- Faster performance for the Most Hackable Assets, Highly Privileged Users with Weak Passwords and Month over Month Finding Trend dashboards.