It's time for another TrustKeeper Scan Engine update. This time around we're bringing you coverage for 5 new Apache vulnerabilities which can all result in Denials of Service as well as numerous other improvements to our engine. We'll have another update for you in another couple of weeks. Stay tuned!
New Vulnerability Test Highlights
Some of the more interesting vulnerability tests we added recently are as follows:
* Apache Subversion Large Amount of Properties DoS Vulnerability (CVE-2013-1312, CVE-2013-1614, CVE-2013-1845)
* Apache Subversion LOCK Request For Activity URLs DoS Vulnerability (CVE-2013-1316, CVE-2013-1615, CVE-2013-1846)
* Apache Subversion LOCK Request For Non-Existing URLs DoS Vulnerability (CVE-2013-1317, CVE-2013-1616, CVE-2013-1847)
* Apache Subversion PROPFIND Request Denial of Service Vulnerability (CVE-2013-1319, CVE-2013-1617, CVE-2013-1849)
* Apache Subversion REPORT Request Denial of Service Vulnerability (CVE-2013-1337, CVE-2013-1618, CVE-2013-1884)
How to Update?
All Trustwave customers using the TrustKeeper Scan Engine receive the updates automatically as soon as an update is available. No action is required.