The latest update to the TrustKeeper scan engine that powers our Trustwave Vulnerability Management product (including both internal and external vulnerability scanning) is now available. Enjoy!
New Vulnerability Test Highlights
Some of the more interesting vulnerability tests we added recently are as follows:
- phpMyAdmin Browse table Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (CVE-2014-5273)
- phpMyAdmin Database Synchronize and Database rename panels Multiple Cross-site Scripting Vulnerabilities (CVE-2011-4634)
- phpMyAdmin Export panels Multiple Cross-site Scripting Vulnerabilities. (CVE-2011-4780)
- phpMyAdmin reCaptcha Bypass Vulnerability (CVE-2015-6830)
- phpMyAdmin Replication-setup Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (CVE-2012-1190)
- phpMyAdmin Setup Interface Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability (CVE-2011-4782)
How to Update?
All Trustwave customers using the TrustKeeper Scan Engine receive the updates automatically as soon as an update is available. No action is required.