The latest update to the TrustKeeper scan engine that powers our Trustwave Vulnerability Management product (including both internal and external vulnerability scanning) is now available. Enjoy!
New Vulnerability Test Highlights
Some of the more interesting vulnerability tests we added recently are as follows:
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) (CVE-2015-0677)
- Protocol Independent Multicast Registration Vulnerability in Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (CVE-2015-0742)
- XAUTH Bypass Vulnerability in Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) (CVE-2015-0760)
- Weak SSH Server Host Key Supported
- Oracle Fusion Middleware January 2015 CPU (CVE-2011-1944, CVE-2014-0224, CVE-2013-1741, CVE-2015-0396, CVE-2014-0114, CVE-2014-0114, CVE-2014-0114, CVE-2013-2186, CVE-2014-0226, CVE-2014-6571, CVE-2013-4286, CVE-2014-6576, CVE-2015-0362, CVE-2015-0367, CVE-2015-0372, CVE-2013-2877, CVE-2014-0098, CVE-2013-6438, CVE-2013-5704, CVE-2014-6569, CVE-2014-6548, CVE-2011-3607, CVE-2015-0434, CVE-2014-6526, CVE-2015-0420, CVE-2014-0191, CVE-2013-0338, CVE-2015-0386, CVE-2014-6580, CVE-2011-3389, CVE-2015-0376, CVE-2015-0399, CVE-2015-0401, CVE-2015-0389, CVE-2014-6592, CVE-2015-0414)
How to Update?
All Trustwave customers using the TrustKeeper Scan Engine receive the updates automatically as soon as an update is available. No action is required.