The latest update to the TrustKeeper Scan Engine is now available. It adds detection for more than a dozen vulnerabilities, including several recently patched vulnerabilities in ISC BIND, OpenSSL and PHP.
New Vulnerability Test Highlights
Some of the more interesting vulnerability tests we added recently are as follows:
- ISC BIND Prefetch Defect Denial Of Service Vulnerability (CVE-2014-3214)
- ISC BIND Denial of Service Vulnerability via EDNS Printing Processing (CVE-2014-3859)
- OpenSSL Anonymous ECDH Denial of Service Vulnerability (CVE-2014-3470)
- OpenSSL ChangeCipherSpec Man in the Middle Vulnerability (CVE-2014-0224)
- OpenSSL do_ssl3_write Denial of Service Vulnerability (CVE-2014-0198)
- OpenSSL DTLS Invalid Fragment Vulnerability (CVE-2014-0195)
- OpenSSL DTLS Recursion Denial of Service Vulnerability (CVE-2014-0221)
- phpMyAdmin Cross-Site Scripting in import.php (CVE-2014-1879)
- PostgreSQL Multiple Integer Overflows in hstore_io.c (CVE-2014-2669)
- PHP cdf_read_property_info Denial of Service Vulnerability (CVE-2014-0238)
- PHP cdf_unpack_summary_info Denial of Service Vulnerability (CVE-2014-0237)
- Samba Uninitialized Memory Exposure Vulnerability (CVE-2014-0178)
How to Update?
All Trustwave customers using the TrustKeeper Scan Engine receive the updates automatically as soon as an update is available. No action is required.