Eradicate threats. All day. Every day.
Your job is to keep your business moving. Our job is to stop threats so that your business can keep moving. Period. We embed our elite expertise and proven threat lifecycle capabilities into your security program and environment to help you identify threats, investigate the depth and scope of those threats, and help you respond by taking containment actions. We partner with you to eradicate threats. All day. Every day.
What Trustwave Managed Threat Detection & Response Brings to You
- Benefit from the collective experience of a renown group of top-notch security experts, including the Trustwave SpiderLabs® team.
- Access industry-leading global threat intelligence capabilities including Trustwave SpiderLabs® original research.
- The Trustwave Fusion platform gives you consolidated visibility across your diverse and distributed security environment and organization. And visibility includes full transparency into our services.
- Our layered detection and investigation process includes human conducted continuous and proactive threat hunting by the Trustwave SpiderLabs® team.
- More than guidance, we offer the ability to take response actions on your behalf, leveraging security controls to contain and eradicate threats.
- Consultants and advisors help you optimize your security program and technology investments with your changing needs and the evolving threat landscape.
The Definitive Buyer's Guide for Managed Threat Detection and Response Services
Threat actors continue to develop malicious, ingenious tricks and techniques, to stay one step ahead of security systems and response specialists. Meanwhile, security teams are facing a complex digital landscape coupled with over-extended, under-resourced teams.
Why Working With Us Is Different
We integrate our services with your security environment and program – not the other way around - to provide you complete visibility across endpoint, network and cloud and so that we can eradicate threats for you.
Proactive Eradication of Threats
When we see something happening in one customer environment, we apply what we learn to detect and respond to that threat across our customer-base. And unlike many in the industry, when we find threats, we eradicate them.