Connect the Dots
Maintaining an effective security program includes a combination of prevention, protection and proof. Regular, proactive security testing is a best practice, but can be a monumental challenge for resource-deprived businesses. Trustwave makes it easy to get the insights you need to improve your security posture.
What Trustwave Security Testing Suite Brings to You
- A unified portal to schedule and execute network and application scanning and a full suite of penetration tests
- Unlimited discovery scans to map out and organize your entire asset catalog
- Trustwave SpiderLabs expertise to augment your internal team and resources
- Enterprise-wide risk analysis and trending
- Ultimate control over your testing schedule
- Freedom to spend more time on the findings and less time on the mechanics of security testing
Get a Comprehensive Understanding of Your Risk Exposure.
Identify and Manage Your Assets
Run unlimited discovery scans to identify and map out organizational assets. Then, use our centralized asset manager to organize and group resources based upon location, function and/or importance.
Access a Wide Range of Scanning and Testing Services
Arrange all manner of security testing, including network and application scans, standard and custom penetration tests, and retests.
Follow Best Testing Practices
Conveniently perform regular scans on existing assets with the frequency determined by your security program and easily implement ad hoc testing for infrastructure changes and/or retesting remediated issues.
Enable a Data-Driven Approach
Track trends and report on enterprise security program effectiveness across your enterprise network infrastructure, applications and services, through an intuitive interface. Get a unified view of security risk exposure over time.
Access Elite Expertise
Whether you need to test your system’s defenses in a simulated cyberattack or simply need skilled resources to validate findings, Trustwave’s elite SpiderLabs team can augment your internal team quickly and easily.
Maintain Ultimate Control
Monitor your security posture, schedule tests and view findings. Avoid the hassle of multiple contract negotiations and enroll your testing targets directly into the portal.