Advanced Threat Defense and Protection
Your employees rely on the web and email to do their jobs, but cybercriminals are lurking in the background 24/7. A Secure Web Gateway responds by keeping your staff's endpoints free of internet-borne malware infections, while enforcing your company's policies.
What a Secure Web Gateway Brings to You
- A single solution for security, policy control and reporting.
- Designed for organizations of all sizes and skill levels.
- Built-in intelligence from the elite Trustwave SpiderLabs security team.
- Integration with other Trustwave security technologies.
- Lower total cost of ownership with cloud or on-premises deployment options.
- Multiple behavior analysis engines including malware entrapper.
- Available as a managed security service with a Zero Malware Guarantee.
- Whole system emulation to capture and report on files related to blocked malware.
Secure. Manageable. Flexible.
Advanced Malware Protection
Dynamically assesses the entirety of a web page in real time and either blocks access or strips out any malware, delivering a clean page to your users.
Offers your administrators the ability to set polices and assign them to users, groups or specific IPs.
Data Loss Prevention
Scans inbound and outbound traffic to identify malware, from basic to advanced, and prevents your users from positing sensitive information to cloud drives, social media sites or email.
Reporting and Forensics
Includes investigation capabilities that bring complete visibility into your web traffic.
Control the Sites and Services You Want
Manage popular websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon Drive, Box, Apple iCloud Drive and more.
Industry and Regulatory Compliance
Demonstrate proof you are adhering to various requirements through an easy-to-use interface for audit logging, archiving and reporting.