Comprehensive Application Protection
Your web applications act as a front door into your sensitive data, and attackers use a wide range of techniques to target them. A Web Application Firewall (WAF) helps protect against web app risks, including the OWASP Top 10, by offering a comprehensive set of capabilities for protection.
What a Web Application Firewall Brings to You
- Continuous protection through positive and negative security, perpetual tuning and dynamic virtual patching.
- Temporarily patch applications while developers fix vulnerabilities, and improve app performance by sharing issues and trends with developers.
- Additional capabilities, like load balancing, to improve application performance.
- Built-in threat intelligence from the renowned Trustwave SpiderLabs team.
- Bi-directional traffic analysis and behavioral profiling.
- Option to run the WAF yourself or as a managed service from Trustwave.
- Multiple deployment options (physical, virtual, cloud), so you can implement a WAF how you need it.
Improve Application Security & Performance.
Real-Time Threat Detection
Identify abnormal behavior, improve threat blocking and prevent outbound data leaks.
Ease of Use
Prioritize and respond faster and more effectively to threats with centralized management dashboards and an intuitive user interface.
Pre-define rules and customize scenarios to focus on the specific requirements of your applications and your business.
Features Outside of Security
Improve performance by load balancing traffic or identifying issues and trends in the web application environment.